What if I have to cancel my charter? A refund of 100% is given if there is a cancellation due to severe weather.
• Severe weather is defined as: Named storm within 150 miles or continuous Heavy Rain or Wind forecasted during the scheduled booking. We will make every attempt to find another charter date that is available when this happens.
• Any other request for refund must be given with at least 3-weeks’ notice. Your 50% deposit will be refunded minus a 10% merchant processing and administrative fee.
• If you cancel less than 3-weeks prior your deposit will be held for a future booking that must be used within 12 months, otherwise it will be forfeited.
What is the policy for bad weather? The Captain will make the decision on severe weather but overcast skies, light rain or localized thunderstorms are not a reason to cancel a charter. Our Yacht has large indoor spaces and a rain shower can be a good reason to bring the party inside.
• Severe weather is defined as: Named storm within 150 miles or continuous Heavy Rain or Wind forecasted during the scheduled booking. We will make every attempt to find another charter date that is available for your cruise if this occurs.
What if my guest causes damage? Rules;
• Any Damage or Replacements will be directly billed.
• You agree that if you or any of your guests choose to ignore these rules, become uncontrollable, overly intoxicated, or cause damage, the Captain has the right to put you or any of your guests ashore at the nearest location. Transportation from there will be up to the chartering party. You agree that no refunds will be provided for remaining days of charter in such event.